Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes Are The Best!
My Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe not only is deleicous, but also so conveneient. You can make up the dough ahead of time to keep in the refrigerator. So, how great is it to be able to have hot homemade chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. Best of all, you can make these delicious treats without planning ahead as you already have the dough. You can also turn this recipe into a spooky Halloween Spider Web Cookie Cake
Turn Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies into a Halloween Spider Web Cookie Cake
This is no trick – all treat! I am getting spooky creative with my Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe that tunrs into a Halloween Spider Web Cookie Cake. What a treat for the kids! Easy to make with this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe. I used fall colored M&Ms and black icing – So easy and fun! Delicious cookie recipe from my KITCHEN 101 cookbook!
Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies from KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
Nothing beats freshly baked hot cookies, so now you can have them whenever you want. Make the dough and refrigerate to bake at your convenience.
Makes 36 cookies
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. In mixing bowl, beat butter, confectioners’ sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add vanilla and egg beating until creamy.
2. In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
3. Mold dough into two 12-inch logs and wrap in plastic wrap in refrigerator 1 hour.
4. When ready to bake preheat oven 350°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cut dough into about 1/2-inch slices and place on prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information per serving:Calories 94 Calories from Fat 41% Fat 4g Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 55mg Carbohydrates 13g Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 7g Protein 1g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Holly has great healthy, easy cookie recipes!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Unique Kitchen Gadgets Make Great Ideas for What to Give for a Gift - November 24, 2017
- Chicken Quesadilla Recipes -Use Leftover Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney - November 23, 2017
- Healthy Turkey Leftover Recipes with Louisiana Fried Turkey Fat Facts! - November 23, 2017