Deliciously Easy Chicken Breast Recipe
Walmart asked for an easy chicken breast recipe featuring their Great Value brand and I knew exactly what to make. It is affordable,and one of my favorite healthy easy recipes. Best of all this recipe is quick to make! In fact, my kids always requested this recipe for dinner or when they had other kids over to eat. Serve with rice to take advantage of the delcious gravy. Impress tonight with this tasty simple protein-rich dish! My KITCHEN 101 Cookbook includes so many quick chicken dinners and you probably have all the ingredients already.. My fast chicken dinners feed the family and that includes kids!
Watch Me Make My Easy Chicken Breast Recipe!
This is a family pleaser recipe and the flavor is simple but absolutely delicious. Who doesn’t like chicken and rice and gravy? I know I can whip up this quick chicken dinner at last minute and all ages will clean their plate. Now, I also like to make the Easy Chicken with the thin chicken cutlets and you can easily find those in the grocery. No need to pound the chicken any more when you can buy thin breasts at the store. They cook quicker!
Holly’s Easy Chicken Breast Recipe from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis
When I was testing recipes my family made me promise to repeat this dish often. The simplicity of the dish is very appealing and everyone raved about how good it was.
Makes 8 servings
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup canned fat-free chicken broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Dust chicken breasts with flour, salt and pepper.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Cook chicken about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and almost done.
3. Mix together chicken broth and cornstarch; add to skillet. Reduce heat, cover, and continue cooking, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until chicken is done. Add lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- English Muffin Breakfast: Caregiver Recipes Help with Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2017
- Ideas for Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Recipes and Think Pink Products - October 12, 2017
- Quick Family Dinner Ideas – Back To School Dinner Recipes! - October 5, 2017