Taco Rice Salad Makes Best Main Dish Salad Family Meal
When you say tacos, you have everyone’s attention, all ages! Go with my best healthy taco salad, Taco Rice Salad from Too Hot in the Kitchen. This is a one-dish meal, makes an amazing entree salad and it is light, yet, satisfying enough to feed the hearty eater. I love this healthy taco salad because you get all the familar flavors but it is better for you. This is another one of my healthy easy recipes for one of your favorite salads. You don’t have to give up your favorite foods to eat healthy because my passion is to enjoy what you eat but with cooking healthy.
Taco Salad Tips To Kepp it Trim & Terrific
What’s great about this easy taco salad recipe is you can also add your favorite veggies hanging around in the refrig-cooking is creative-so toss in beans, corn, avocados, adding more nutrition and flavor. Always, look for the leaner cuts of meat-those that end in a ’round or loin’ so you will have leaner protein! And, wait until you taste the dressing for my Taco Rice Salad -only two ingredients! Use different flavored salsas to change the taste without effort. I enjoyed working with Wal-Mart creating this healthy cooking video! My recipes are are easy and affordable meals but most importantly, DELICIOUS!
• Toss in black beans and corn for additional flavor and nutrition.
• Brown rice is a whole grain and contains more fibers, vitamin and minerals than the white rice.
If you like this Taco Rice Salad and you’re looking for a good chicken taco salad recipe, you will also enjoy my, Chicken Taco Salad, a salad with chicken in my arthritis cookbook (a book with easy, healthy recipes to help fight inflammation).
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- White Chicken Chili Recipe, Gumbo & Wonderful Winter Soups - January 11, 2018
- Mardi Gras Party Menu – Easy Chicken Gumbo to Crescent Roll King Cake - January 8, 2018
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 7, 2018