Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe Makes Unbelievable Fresh Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe probably is one of the best fresh strawberry dessert recipes to end a meal any time of the year but especially during strawberry season! Having a pizza party? This is one of my favorite dessert pizza recipes and I have a few like my Tropical Fruit Pizza. In my family, you certainly cannot forget about dessert! My Glazed Strawberry Pizza recipe from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook makes quite the presentation. Take advantage of those fresh juicy berries to make one of the best easy strawberry dessert recipes. This fruit dessert pizza recipe is just as delicious as a strawberry pie, without the added effort. Garnish this pizza with blueberries or extra berries. Also, try my Berry Good Oatmeal Cookie Cake.
One Of My Favorite Fresh Strawberry Dessert Recipes Is an Easy Diabetic Recipe
Strawberries are one of the top ranking antioxidant-containing foods and research shows they may also help improve and stabilize blood sugar. Whether you choose strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, or blackberries, these little jewels are packed with fiber and antioxidants that help slow the aging process from the inside out. You can always eat a handful of berries but what a great way to enjoy this luscious berry dessert recipe.
This strawberry dessert pizza from Gulf Coast Favorites always is a hit! With a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling and fresh berries…YUM!!! Fresh strawberry dessert recipes are the best!
Easy Fresh Strawberry Recipes
Nothing beats fresh strawberry recipes and I have lots of great fresh strawberry recipes on my healthy food blog. Remember, to add fresh strawberries to your salads for extra nutrition. We are fortunate because we have fresh strawberries available year round. Top your favorite frozen yogurt with berries. Think about including more fruits from snacks to smoothies! My must make easy fresh strawberry recipe is my Strawberry Parfait. This simple strawberry dessert is an easy diabetic recipe too. Remember, you can always substitute any berries for strawberries.
Strawberry Huller Gadgets Make It Easier for Your Strawberry Dessert Pizza
Do you hate hulling fresh strawberries? These strawberry gadgets simplify making my berry strawberry pizza recipes. You can always use a knife but why not make it easier and quicker to hull your fresh strawberries. Have fun with my engaging and luscious strawberry dessert pizza recipe. One of the best dessert pizza recipes ever!
Joie Stainless Steel Strawberry HullerFox Run 5582 Strawberry Huller, Stainless SteelChef’n StemGem Strawberry HullerSkedee Strawberry Hullers Tomato Corers Fruit Remove StalksOXO Good Grips Strawberry Huller
Glazed Fresh Strawberry Pizza Pie from trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook
Makes 12-16 servings
1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated ready-to-slice sugar cookie dough
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup diet Sprite
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 quart strawberries, stemmed and sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ( I love using Mexican Vanilla Extract – yum!)
6 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
Strawberry halves, garnish (optional)
Fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Press sugar cookie dough into 12–14-inch pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
2. In small nonstick pot, combine sugar, Sprite, cornstarch, and strawberries, mix well. Bring to boil over medium heat, boil 3 minutes or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
3. In mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until creamy. Gradually add orange juice, mix well. Stir in orange rind.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over baked sugar cookie. Carefully spread cooled strawberry mixture evenly over cream cheese layer. If desired, garnish with strawberry halves or serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 211, Calories from fat (%) 28, Fat (g) 6, Saturated Fat (g) 3, Cholesterol (mg) 10, Sodium (mg) 148, Carbohydrate (g) 36, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Sugars (g) 25, Protein (g) 2, Diabetic Exchanges: 2 1/2 carbohydrate, 1 fat 10 Weight Watcher SmartPoints
SHOP ALL MY COOKBOOKS
My Choice: Any time you are using a bought pizza crust, try this amazing pizza pan with perforated surface for crisping crust. You need a good pizza pan because you are pressing the dough out on the pan. You want a good quality pizza pan so it won’t warp after using. Enjoy my pizza recipes and my dessert pizza recipes. All are healthy easy recipes!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Healing Power of Food – Simple Chicken Curry Recipe -Foods Good for Diabetics - January 16, 2018
- White Chicken Chili Recipe, Gumbo & Wonderful Winter Soups - January 11, 2018
- Mardi Gras Party Menu – Easy Chicken Gumbo to Crescent Roll King Cake - January 8, 2018