Simplify Your Kitchen with my Six Healthy Kitchen Tips and Easy Cooking Tips
My easy cooking tips will simplify your kitchen! Stress free cooking is my goal with my healthy kitchen tips for busy people!.College cooking can be overwhelming so consider these college cooking tips. However, if you’re busy or a novice in the kitchen, I am here for you! My healthy easy recipes describe my approach for eating healthy! We are all so busy today so I want to simplify cooking with my recipes in my cookbooks. All my easy healthy cookbooks focus on 30 minute recipes because no one has lots of time to cook! In fact, my healthy food blog has so many recipes to help you start cooking healthy!
Years Ago People Spent 40 Hours a Week in the Kitchen! I’m About Stress Free Cooking!
Fifty years ago people spent 40 hours per week in the kitchen, now they are spending less than 4 hours! These days there seems to be less time and more activities so if you find a short cut that works for you, take it! I believe in stress free cooking and hopefully, my easy cooking tips and healthy kitchen tips will help you put a healthy meal on the table. A meal that’s healthy and and delicious! KITCHEN 101 cookbook has this mentality!
Six Easy Cooking Tips and Healthy Kitchen Tips for a Stress Free Kitchen!
1. Have over-ripe bananas? Don’t toss the bananas but instead, freeze to pull out and make banana bread at any time. Freeze with or without peeling in plastic freezer tip-top bags. Try this Banana Chocolate Chip Bread from my cookbook Eating Well To Fight Arthritis (healthy antioxidant recipes) for leftover bananas.
2. Don’t have bare shelves. Think of a well-stocked pantry as a permanent shopping list. It is much easier to cook a home cooked healthy meal when you keep great basics stocked in your pantry – whole grain pastas, canned low sodium veggies, olive oil, spices.
3. When using a slow cooker, don’t leave the top off. Did you know you can lose up to 20 degrees of cooking heat in as little as 2 minutes. A quick peek, may only change the temperature 1-2 degrees. KITCHEN 101 cookbook has a Crock Pot Convenience Chapter with my popular 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Roast.
4. Know your substitutions...need sour cream? Use Greek yogurt instead. For buttermilk—1 cup milk 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
5. Use correct freezing instructions – always use proper containers and zip-lock freezer plastic bags to keep your dish fresh and free from freezer burn. Don’t fill to the top as food will expand when freezing. Did you know all my cookbooks have a snowflake to indicate Freezer-Friendly by the recipes?
6. Don’t cook everything on high. Almost everything you ever cook will cook more evenly and thoroughly on low or medium. You only need high to sear or brown, or if you’re trying to bring something to a boil.
Simple Colorful Bowls Help Stress Free Cooking Because Fun To Use in Your Kitchen
Stress Free Cooking is what my cookbooks are all about!!
SHOP MY HEALTHY EASY COOKBOOKS AND START COOKING-YES YOU CAN!!!!
Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or busy? Or if you have a health focused issue or not? Maybe you want to start eating healthier and don’t know how? You are at the right place with my trim & terrific cookbooks. I have tested each recipe and kept them time-efficient and under 30 minutes. Now, you can put a healthy meal on the table for your family with stress free cooking! If you have questions or requests, just let me know!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe Best of White Chicken Chili and Tortilla Soup! - October 19, 2017
- English Muffin Breakfast: Caregiver Recipes Help with Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2017
- Ideas for Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Recipes and Think Pink Products - October 12, 2017