Yes, my Shrimp Tacos Recipe is Quick Dinner for Eating Healthy!
When I was asked to prepare a Rush Hour Recipe on WAFB 9 News Noon show, I immediately thought about my easy shrimp tacos recipe. I absolutely LOVE my BBQ Shrimp Tacos and, of course, who doesn’t like BBQ shrimp? With just a few ingredients and 30 minutes you can really put a healthy meal on the table fast! The classic flavor combination of the BBQ Shrimp Tacos recipe from my trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook. This recipe is hard to beat!!! It will surely soon be a family favorite Easy Shrimp Tacos Recipe.
Nonstick Skillets Come in All Prices and All Sizes
Cooking Tips for Easy Shrimp Tacos Recipe
This is one of my go-to recipes for a quick shrimp dinner. I always keep shrimp in my freezer or you can buy it already peeled shrimp at the grocery. Use corn tortillas to make this recipe gluten-free.
Use whatever condiments you prefer as making my healthy easy recipe is always about creative cooking. The BBQ Shrimp Tacos from KITCHEN 101 are a great quick dinner option. Honestly, I whip up this recipe in minutes for a last minute meal.
My Favorites, BBQ shrimp and Tacos, in one marvelous Easy Shrimp Tacos Recipe
BBQ Shrimp Tacos from KITCHEN 101
Makes 4 servings
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped red onion
Salt and pepper to taste (I like Slap Ya Mama seasoning)
4 flour tortillas, warmed
1. In bowl or resealable plastic bag, coat shrimp with olive oil. Add all ingredients except tomatoes, onion, and tortillas. Marinate 1-2 hours, time permitting.
2. In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, add shrimp (discarding extra marinade). Sauté shrimp until done.
3. In small bowl, combine tomatoes and onion. Season to taste. Make tacos with tortillas, shrimp, and tomato mixture.
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 228, Calories from Fat 22%, Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 143mg, Sodium 662mg, Carbohydrates 24g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Total Sugars 6g, Protein 19g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 3 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Peeled shrimp may be bought fresh or frozen. If frozen, defrost first. Garnish with avocado.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe Best of White Chicken Chili and Tortilla Soup! - October 19, 2017
- English Muffin Breakfast: Caregiver Recipes Help with Cancer Treatment - October 16, 2017
- Ideas for Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Recipes and Think Pink Products - October 12, 2017