Corn Stripper Gadget Such A Time Saver
Corn Stripper Gadget – do you know what it does? Well,you know I am about eating healthy and easy healthy recipes! So, any gadget that can help you in the kitchen is one I want to have. I take it off the cob the old fashioned way with a knife. My daughter just sent me this link for this gadget to remove corn from the cob. She knows I am always taking the corn off the cob. My husband prefers it that way. Actually, once you have had it off the cob, you don’t want it any other way. During the summer months, I think fresh corn off the cob is the best. Honestly, I don’t think it takes that much extra time, however, I am fast in the kitchen.
Corn Stripper Gadget For Removing Fresh Corn Off the Cob
I love any gadget that simplifies cooking and also makes it easier for you to take advantage of seasonal fresh ingredients. I think you’ll love this gadget with so many of my recipes this summer or really, year round.
Corn Stripper Gadget Time Saver for Easy Corn Recipes
I have so many easy corn recipes that I know this gadget will simplify my life. I’m all about healthy easy recipes and eating healthy. Fresh is best but we sometimes can’t get it. But when fresh vegetables are available, take advantage of them. Shop in the season for flavor and price on any fresh produce.
- Compact and easy-to-use corn stripper
- Stainless steel blades make quick work of corn kernels
- Easily strip kernels in one twisting/pushing motion
- Strip an entire cob in seconds
- Quickly add corn to any meal; top rack dishwasher safe
Easy Corn Recipes in All My Healthy Cookbooks
I have so many corn recipes in my cookbooks but one of my favorites is my Crisp Summer Salad from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook This refreshing salad includes all the garden favorites. I actually had leftover corn on the cob one day and the result with this simple refreshing salad. If you have never made my Succotash recipe also from Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook, here’s another fresh corn recipe to try. Both are summer sensations!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Chicken Quesadilla Recipes -Use Leftover Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney - November 23, 2017
- Healthy Turkey Leftover Recipes with Louisiana Fried Turkey Fat Facts! - November 23, 2017
- Unique Kitchen Gadgets Make Great Ideas for What to Give for a Gift - November 23, 2017