Turkey Leftovers turn Chicken Quesadillas into My Favorite Holiday Recipe
We enjoy chicken quesadillas year round but wait until you mkae quesadilla recipe with Brie and Cranberry Chutney! This holiday recipe ranks high on the quesidalla list. In fact, I keep a jar of cranberry chutney in my pantry amd I whip up these seasonal delcious pick ups for parties, lunch or a yummy snack. These chicken quesadillas taste like the essence of the holidays. Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas from Gulf Coast Favorites turn quesadillas into a perfect holiday appetizer. Also, I use them for a party pick up. You can subsitute leftover cranberry sauce for the cranberry chutney! Adapt the recipe to holiday leftovers and cross off an easy meal off your list.
Make Chicken Quesadillas For A Holiday Recipe and Year Round!
Ok, I love chicken quesadillas! Best of all, you can make this yummy quesadilla recipe year round. I use Rotissiere chicken and sometimes I turn chicken leftovers into another meal. Creamy Brie combined with sweet and spicy cranberry chutney makes such a delcious recipe. Keep it vegetarian without any protein. This recipe can be made in minutes and I keep these ingredients in your pantry. I think this recipe makes the ideal party holiday recipe. I love to cook for the season.
Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas from Gulf Coast Favorites
After all the heavy eating, you’ll enjoy this super satisfying recipe. One of my favorite kitchen tools are kitchen scissors. You can use them to cut the toritllas into wedges. Leftover holiday turkey turns into a dinnertime delight. Add Brie cheese and cranberry chutney for a mouth-watering quesadilla.
Makes 24 wedges
6 (8-10-inch) flour tortillas
1 (9-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and sliced
2/3 cup chopped chicken or turkey
1. Preheat oven 425ºF. Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread one side of tortilla with cranberry chutney and top with sliced Brie. Add turkey and fold in half, pressing edges together.
3. Place on prepared pan and bake about 5 minutes. Bake until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Let quesadillas sit a few minutes and then cut into wedges.
Terrific Tip: This recipe is perfect for leftover holiday food. You can use leftover cranberry sauce and turkey. Use Rotisserie chicken to make year round.
Nutrition Nugget: Turkey is an excellent low-calorie high protein food. Three ounces of turkey provide 25 grams of lean protein.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 85, Calories from fat (%)31, Fat (g) 3, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Cholesterol (mg) 13, Sodium (mg) 149, Carbohydrate (g) 10, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Sugars (g) 4, Protein (g) 4, Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Buttermilk Pie with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping Recipe for the Holidays - November 17, 2017
- My Favorite Silicone Kitchen Utensils – Cooking Tools Equipment - November 14, 2017
- Food for Nausea – Gingerbread Muffins Recipe Make Easy Holiday Snack - November 13, 2017