Baked Kale Chips Recipe
Baked Kale Chips recipe is all the rage! What’s great about this easy snack is it doesn’t call for extra ingredients. Just simply kale and an oven. Even your kids will love the crunchy kale that melts in your mouth. I think from toddlers to adults, these melt in your mouth pick ups are really the perfect snack. Now, you can buy kale in so many different varieties. You can find it chopped, curly, and organic but whatever you’re using it for can dictate how you decide to buy it.
Baked Kale Chips Recipe Nuttitional Boost
The organic pre-chopped kale is pretty great to have handy too and there’s lots of different uses. Add to your smoothie for a nutrient boost and of course, make my baked kale chips recipe. This has become a really popular snack. My recipe for Sautéed Kale and White Beans from Too Hot in the Kitchen was featured on WebMD so y ou know it is a great recipe. Another one of my favorite recipes is Kale Salad with Fruity Vinaigrette from Eating Well To Fight Arthritis cookbook too.
Baked Kale Chips Recipe from trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook
Crisp and crunchy; melts in your mouth. No-fuss, simple, fun recipe.
Makes 8 servings
1 bunch of curly kale, washed, dried, torn into 2-inch pieces
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread kale on prepared pan in single layer and coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Season to taste.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes or until kale is crispy and edges brown.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 19 Calories from Fat 0 Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 17mg Carbohydrates 4g Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 0g Protein 1g Dietary Exchanges: Free
Terrific Tip: Look for chopped kale in bags at the grocery.
Nutritional Nugget: Did you know kale is a good source of calcium; the most abundant mineral in the body.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Healing Power of Food – Simple Chicken Curry Recipe -Foods Good for Diabetics - January 16, 2018
- White Chicken Chili Recipe, Gumbo & Wonderful Winter Soups - January 11, 2018
- Mardi Gras Party Menu – Easy Chicken Gumbo to Crescent Roll King Cake - January 8, 2018