Artichoke Soup Recipe Steals the Show
My Artichoke Soup recipe tastes like a rich, creamy soup. Sometimes, one of those forgotten recipes pops up in your mind as the perfect food. Well, that’s what happened when the Go Red For Women Luncheon came around this year, They said they wanted an inexpensive, quick soup to add to the menu so my 5 ingredient no-fuss healthy Artichoke Soup from my EASIEST trim&TERRIFIC cookbook, KITCHEN 101, came to mind. It was one of those healthy easy recipes I made a million times, years ago….and then truly forgot about it. When I say from blender to bowl, that truly is about it. Of course, you can heat the soup in the microwave. I garnish the soup with some chopped green onions for added color and a little crunch.
My Quick Artichoke Soup Recipe Served 500 People!
If you need to whip up a soup, you probably have these ingredients in your home. When we served this simple artichoke soup recipe for 500 people, everyone raved and raved and asked for the recipe!! I almost hated to admit how simple the soup was, however, my reputation is abou thealthy easy recipes.
Artichoke Soup from KITCHEN 101
Throw all the ingredients in the blender, heat, and serve with a smile. Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen to prepare this simple yet sensational soup.
3 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
3 (10 3/4-ounce) cans reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
1 cup skim milk
2 cups fat-free canned chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
Dash cayenne pepper
1. Place artichokes in food processor, purée. Add mushroom soup, milk, broth, white wine, and cayenne pepper. Blend until well combined.
2. Transfer to pot, and heat or heat in microwave.
Nutritional information per serving Calories 122, Protein (g) 5, Carbohydrate (g) 17, Fat (g) 3, Calories from Fat (%) 21, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 5, Sodium (mg) 1,201 Diabetic Exchanges: 0.5 starch, 1.5 vegetable, 0.5 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Buttermilk Pie with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping Recipe for the Holidays - November 17, 2017
- My Favorite Silicone Kitchen Utensils – Cooking Tools Equipment - November 14, 2017
- Food for Nausea – Gingerbread Muffins Recipe Make Easy Holiday Snack - November 13, 2017