No Bake Oreo Cookie Balls Tastes Like Chocolate Truffles But Healthy Easy Recipe!
My Chocolate Truffles or maybe you know them as No Bake Oreo Cookies are 3-ingredient bites of chocolate decadence! A favorite on my healthy food blog to make for parties, I know I can whip up No Bake Oreo Cookie Balls from Too Hot in the Kitchen and it literally takes only minutes. I make these treats for parites because I know they will be popular! I have Oreo Cookies in my house because they really are my favorite non-homemade cookie! This recipe is great because you can make the Oreo Cookie Balls ahead of time. Dip the balls into white chocolate and put the dipped truffles on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until the white chocolate hardens and then transfer to zip lock bags. I use my hands to mold them into balls but use a cookie scoop for perfectly round balls.
Trim & Terrific Indulgence and Only 3 Ingredients
My Chocolate Truffles are from my cookbook, Too Hot in the Kitchen and I couldn’t wait to share with you this easy recipe. It is easy to turn your No Bake Oreo Cookie Balls (chocolate truffles) into a seasonal dessert. I buy different food coloring and use the color of the season. I like to make the truffles ahead of time and serve in mini muffin baking paper cups. Get a supply of mini paper cups and you will find all kinds of uses for them! They work great to hold small cookies because they make them easier to serve. Another easy chocolate recipe is my Chocolate Caramel Candies
Oreo Chocolate Truffles Dipped in White Chocolate from Too Hot in the Kitchen: the Secret To Sizzle at Any Age
No Bake Oreo Cookie Balls has only three ingredients and uses your favorite familiar chocolate cookie. These treats may be made ahead of time and will always delight everyone. This chcolate truffle is easy to make and also is rich and satisfying. SHOP: Get autographed copy on my site and 25% off with TRIM25
Makes 4 1/2 dozen truffles
1. In food processor, combine Oreo’s and cream cheese and pulse until mixture forms a ball. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. In microwave-safe dish, microwave white chocolate chips for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir until melted and creamy. Dip top of each ball in white chocolate and return to waxed paper. Refrigerate until white chocolate hardens.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 76, Calories from fat 47%, Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 1 g Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Buttermilk Pie with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping Recipe for the Holidays - November 17, 2017
- My Favorite Silicone Kitchen Utensils – Cooking Tools Equipment - November 14, 2017
- Food for Nausea – Gingerbread Muffins Recipe Make Easy Holiday Snack - November 13, 2017