Back to School Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipes
Kid friendly breakfast recipes include one of my most popular recipes for years! My youngest daughter makes these rolls for breakfast, and her friends all want the recipe. Who doesn’t like cinnamon rolls? This is a simple cinnamon roll recipe that you really can whip up in minutes. Best of all, this Surrpirse Sweet Rolls from KITCHEN 101 cookbook are made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. The kids will also have fun making them too which keeps you out fo the kitchen!
Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipes Perfect for Sleep Overs too!
Breakfast Surprise Sweet Rolls-from my easiest cookbook, trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101
These is one of my favorite kid-friendly breakfast recipes, Breakfast Surprise Sweet Rolls made with 5 fast ingredients and starts with Pillsbury crescent rolls. Perfect for a make best back to school way to start the day! Be sure to keep these ingredients in your house. Another great time to make this delcious simple sweet roll is when your kids have a sleeopover! You will become the most popular parent I promise and with little effort.
Makes 8 rolls
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 large marshmallows
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) can reduced- fat crescent dinner rolls
1. Preheat oven 375ºF. Coat 8 muffin cups in nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or paper liners.
2. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in small bowl. Dip each marshmallow in melted butter, roll in sugar mixture.
3. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow, pinch dough together. Place each one in muffin tin. If there is any extra butter, drizzle over top of rolls. Bake 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 168, Protein (g) 2, Carbohydrate (g) 23, Fat (g) 7, Calories from Fat (%) 40, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Dietary Fiber (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg) 276, Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0.5 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
I have a few more kid friendly breakfast recipes and more kid-friendly recipes
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Cranberry Bread Recipe with Bisquick! A Cranberry Sweet Potato Recipe - December 12, 2017
- Easy Sesame Chicken Recipe Is Favorite Sesame Chicken Crock Pot Recipe - December 12, 2017
- Dessert Party Menu with BEST Short-Cut Holiday Party Ideas & Coffee Bar - December 12, 2017