Healthy Halloween Food to Keep Nutrition Fun for Kids Halloween Recipes!
Yes, you can have easy healthy recipes and still enjoy healthy Halloween food. Halloween is a fun festive holiday for kids and I have some fun kids Halloween recipes. But, it can be difficult to navigate the extra candy and sweets at every turn. Moderation is key but how about a few options to substitute those high sugar treats. Here are a few healthy tips to keep your Halloween full of treats without the tricks!
Kids Halloween Recipes For Fun Healthy Halloween Food
- Make sure there is a healthy option at the party you are attending by offering to bring the veggie platter – get creative and lay the chopped veggies in the shape of a spooky skeleton – bell pepper strips as ribs, celery stalks as limbs, sliced mushrooms has hips.
- These days there are so many options of toys and trinkets to buy in bulk and hand out on healthy Halloween food – plastic spider rings, fun temporary tattoos – I still love the idea that my elderly neighbors growing up always gave us a roll of pennies!
Easy Healthy Halloween Recipes for Your Kid’s Lunch
- Bringing a snack or treat to your child’s class? Simply pick up a bag of easy-to-peel seedless, seasonal Satsuma’s and draw an easy little jack-o-lantern on the peel with a black permanent marker – also, can do the same with single serve fruit bowls.
- Have fun with healthy Halloween food in school lunches or evening meals this month – easily turn that plain grilled cheese or quesadilla into a fun jack-o-lantern face with a few easy cuts.
- Peanut butter, whole grain bread, carrot sticks and raisins turn into a fun kid spider sandwich snack in minutes! And go ahead and make a Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake spider web while you’re at it!
Check out more Halloween fun for all ages!
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- White Chicken Chili Recipe, Gumbo & Wonderful Winter Soups - January 11, 2018
- Mardi Gras Party Menu – Easy Chicken Gumbo to Crescent Roll King Cake - January 8, 2018
- Ground Beef Dip Recipe For Incredibly Flavored Easy Meaty Italian Dip - January 7, 2018