Easy Tiramisu Trifle Recipe steals the show
Easy Tiramisu Trifle recipe is a make ahead, no bake coffee dessert recipe. Simple to make, this best easy Tiramisu recipe is made with instant pudding, lady fingers, cream cheese, whips topping and coffee liqueur. Make ahead or last minute, this easy dessert will steal the show. When I was made honorary chairman of the first Head 2 Toe event-The Ultimate Day Out for Women sponsored by InRegister I was in charge of the menu. Of course, I could easily create a trim & terrific menu of good food! I knew my easy Tiramisu Trifle recipe from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook would be the perfect coffee dessert as it is the best easy tiramisu recipe.
Easy Healthy Summer Dessert Trifle
This easy healthy dessert recipe is the best of tiramisu trifle recipes!! Best of all it is a quick trifle recipe made with instant pudding so definitely simple! I was excited to present a seminar on coffee and dessert pairing. The Dynamic Duo: Matt Saurage of Community Coffee Company offered his words of coffee wisdom to serve with my delicious trim&TERRIFIC desserts.
No Bake Coffee Dessert Makes Best Easy Tiramisu Recipe
The luncheon menu is from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook. The luncheon menu is from my Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook. This is my cookbook with easy healthy southern recipes. However, if you can’t make the event, I have included mu popular easy tiramisu recipe we made for dessert. I love this easy tiramisu trifle recipe because it serves a crowd. What’s great is you can make individual trifle servings or serve at a party in big trifle dish.or large glass bowl. The reason I like a trifle dish or glass bowl is you can show off the delicious layers. Also, great is you can make this light dessert ahead of time for quite the presentation. Top with fresh fruit! Really, this is also the best easy tiramisu recipe if you enjoy tiramisu.
Trifle Bowl To Make My Best Easy Tiramisu Recipe I turned into Tiramisu Trifle
I love to have my Easy Tiramisu Trifle for dessert. A trifle bowl shows off this dessert with its luscious layers. However, if you don’t have a trifle bowl, you can always use a glass bowl. I have several easy trifle recipes on my healthy food blog!
Everyone should have a trifle bowl in their home. Trifles make stunning desserts and best of all you can prepare them ahead of time. This no bake coffee dessert trifle serves a crowd and makes quite the presentation. Layers of ladyfingers doused with strong rich coffee syrup, lightly coffee-flavored pudding, and a whipped creamy layer make this
Easy Tiramisu Trifle from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites
Makes 16 servings
1 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons instant dark roast Community coffee
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
2 cups fat-free Half & Half
2 (4-serving) packages instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
1/3 cup coffee liqueur
2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers (about 24), separated lengthwise into halves
1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Cocoa for sprinkling
1. In microwaveable cup, mix together water, sugar, and instant dark roast powder, heat in microwave 30 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually add Half & Half and pudding mix, mixing until thick. Add coffee liqueur, mix well, set aside.
3. Arrange half of the ladyfingers (24 halves) on bottom of trifle bowl. Drizzle with half of instant coffee mixture and spread with half of pudding mixture and about one-third of whipped topping. Top with remaining ladyfingers, espresso mixture and pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.
4. Sprinkle with cocoa, refrigerate until well chilled.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 184, Calories from fat (%) 10, Fat (g) 2, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 8, Sodium (mg) 278, Carbohydrate (g) 35, Dietary Fiber (g) 0, Sugars (g) 24, Protein (g) 4, Diabetic Exchanges: 2 1/2 carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
TERRIFIC TIDBIT: I like to serve this with shaved chocolate on the top and a strawberry or raspberry garnish. I prefer a trifle bowl and they are inexpensive but you can use a glass bowl to show the layers also.
All My Cookbooks Include Easy Trifle Recipes Because I LOVE Making Trifles for Desserts
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Buttermilk Pie with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping Recipe for the Holidays - November 17, 2017
- My Favorite Silicone Kitchen Utensils – Cooking Tools Equipment - November 14, 2017
- Food for Nausea – Gingerbread Muffins Recipe Make Easy Holiday Snack - November 13, 2017