Easy Curry Chicken Is Healthy but Unbelievably Delicious!
Easy Curry Chicken recipe is only 5 ingredients and absolutely delicious! Looking for an easy chicken dinner? My chicken recipe makes a quick last minute meal. Believe it or not, you have the keys to health right in your pantry-spices! This easy Curry Chicken recipe contains beneficial phytonutrients that can have powerful effects on health. Because this simple curry chicken recipe has only 5 ingredients, you can find it in the No Fuss Foods chapter of my Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook. SHOP with DISCOUNT CODE TRIM25 for 25% off my cookbooks!!!!!
Instead of turmeric go with the spice curry for my easy Curry Chicken recipe!
Turmeric is the key ingredient, an Asian mustard-yellow spice found in curry. Research shows that turmeric may help the body reduce arthritis symptoms by reducing inflammation. I believe in everyday ingredients so I always keep curry on hand to get the benefits of the spice. With only 4 pantry-friendly ingredients, I threw this yummy meal together just the other night, and served it with brown rice to soak up the sauce!
Fast Chicken Dinner
One of the questions I get asked so often are for some simple chicken dinner recipes. This is a go-go quick dinner as you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry. Of course, everyone loves a 5-ingredient chicken recipe! Another great option with this recipe is you can make it for two people or as many people as you want. You also have portion control. I always make extra to put on a salad or sandwich the next day!
Easy Curry Chicken Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis cookbook
Need a quick chicken dish loaded with flavor, toss together chicken and four ingredients for a sweet and savory melt in your mouth flavor!
Makes 6 servings
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
1/2 teaspoon ground curry powder
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven 375ºF. Line baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Coat chicken in curry sauce, place chicken on pan and pour remaining sauce over chicken.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes; turning chicken halfway through, cooking until chicken is done.
Nutrients : Calories 216 kcal, Calories from Fat 30%, Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 83mg, Sodium 266mg, Carbohydrates 12g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 12g, Protein 24g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
Terrific Tip: One of my favorite kitchen gadgets is kitchen scissors which I always use to trim the chicken.
Latest posts by Holly Clegg (see all)
- Easy Cranberry Bread Recipe with Bisquick! A Cranberry Sweet Potato Recipe - December 12, 2017
- Easy Sesame Chicken Recipe Is Favorite Sesame Chicken Crock Pot Recipe - December 12, 2017
- Eggnog Bundt Cake – Cake Mix and Eggnog Make Amazing Eggnog Spice Cake - December 7, 2017